POLICY aimed at QUALITY of CJSC SPE firm "Voskhod" and OJSC "Electroterm-93" The motto: Quality today is the guarantee of success tomorrow. Our main circuit - is effective work for production and service quality for the collective, society and consumer's welfare. Basis for improvement of quality management system – is international standards ISO 9001:2008.
In September 2010 JSC SPE firm "Voskhod" successfully passed Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance auditor's check according to the enterprise quality management system conformity with international standards ISO 9001:2008. The corresponding certificate was prolonged for the new term.
The recertification of the quality management system according to the BS EN ISO 9001:2008, EN ISO 9001:2008, ISO 9001:2008 standards conformity was successfully passed in September 2010. The certificate of approval N SPB 0006307 was given out by Lloyd's Register. The certificate of approval N SPB 0006307 was given out by Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance in the 1st of October 2010. The enclosure to the certificate of approval N RU 010004 was given out by Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance in October 1, 2004. Main principles:
1. Constant attention to the customers, monitoring and analysis of their contentment.
2. Creation of the progressive equipment for food manufactures agreeable to the standards of existing and expected social, ecological and safety requirements.
3. Strengthening of long-term partnership with suppliers of componentry and materials aimed at successful mutually beneficial business.
4. The quality of work and production is provided by factory fitting out of the most complete complex of current progressive technologies and effective methods of management.
5. Prevention of problems and mistakes -is the way to processes of quality management system improvement.
6. The heads involve all employees in the problems put by, in keeping atmosphere of openness and cooperation in work collective.
7. Success of effective firm and enterprise team-work is in staff competence and motivation.