Дата загрузки: 2013-06-05T00:00:00
The microclimate is intended for making and keeping the certain temperature and humidity in the chamber of final proofer for dough up to10 m3 (bakery area). There is a climator, support, the microclimate itself and operating console.
· microclimate set is compact and does not demand special installation.
· Climator established on a rack, is located in the chamber final proofing of dough pieces, it is connected to system of water supply.
· The proofer is electric with the control panel. It is mounted in a convenient place on a wall outside of the chamber of final proofing and incorporates with climator with electric cable.
· The climator is made of stainless steel.
· Installation works in an automatic mode. Monitors "Eliwell" allow to set and with high accuracy to maintain temperature and humidity in the chamber that provides qualitative proofing of dough pieces.
· Recirculating fan which is a part of climator, provides the convection of air humidified and heated up to certain values, inside of the chamber of final proofers; that provides uniformity of environment in the working volume.